Tuesday 7 April 2009

I love you by the way.

Fresh air for stale lungs,
Glossed lips for kisses yet to come.
Clear mind for hard decisions,
Fresh cracks in old divisions
Past lovers left behind…
The price to pay for peace of mind?
Not this time, not for me.
It’s time to breathe; it’s time to see
So take my hand and follow me.
To make a choice, no longer alone
To stop and stare into the sun
For pounding hearts to beat as one.
Like birds across a sky on fire
Spiralling higher and higher
Hear the silence, touch my skin
feel my heart race from within,
Let me fly, let me breathe
Let me be who I need to be
So hold my hand and lets be free.


I dont want to work tomorrow. But to be honest I didn't want to work today, or yesterday, or most of next week. But I do need the money. I need a prom dress. And 21 birthday presents are going to cost alot so better to start saving now right?

Anyway. I really can't think of anything else to say right now. So i'm off. I'l post again soon.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment