Thursday 9 July 2009

thankyou for the coffee, a simple conversation

thanks for the light shining in your eyes.

If you havn't already seen Ice Age Three in 3D go see it. It's amazing. IT COMES OUT OF THE SCREEN O_o!

Abi, Emma, Rory and I went to town today. We sat in a cafe for 2 hours and ate paninis and drank tea and chatted about life and love and conflict and tennis. It was nice :) Then we went to see Ice Age Three... ate a little too much icecream and pepsi and popcorn and got VERY hyper... and wouldn't shut up... and made everyone else in the cinema a little annoyed.

I am going to name my children Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko.

Me and Abi invented a new dance especially for when you're excited in a cinema. It's pretty awesome to be honest.

We then went and sat in another cafe and drank more tea and had more chats and wore our 3D glasses. We are too cool.

Although, I SWEAR all cinema attendant people have a vendetta against me. THREE of them took the piss out of me today!! THREE!!!! Stupid cinema peoples. It was rather funny though...

And now i'm sat at home alone wishing I was out and about and laughing and having fun. But I'm not. I'm sat at home listening to Adam Hood and sighing. Sigh.


Ah well. I'm loved. So what more do I need?


OOH some diet coke would be nice...
and a cuddle
and your blue eyes
and to wake up next to you.

Thanks.. X

No comments:

Post a Comment