Wednesday 1 July 2009

It's been a good few days. Lots of things have happened. But a few shining things stand out for me.

1. Chilling all day Monday at John's house with Luke and Abi. Just drinking beer and watching films and eating pizza and laughing. It was so nice to be surrounded by real, genuine, true friends. Abi and John, I love you.

2. Going to Wantage on tuesday and being showed a part of Luke's history and his life, finally seeing the Garden Centre and meeting Ian. Standing there over his grave and seeing all the love and memories and happiness surrounding him gave me a new perspective on life.

Grasp every second
Don't hold grudges
Love fiercely
Love completely
Be truthful
Forgive.

So that's what I plan on doing. I'm going to tell people I love them more. And I'm going to let my deamons go.

And I'm going to forgive, and I'm going to forget.

And I'm going to stop fighting this war.

Because he loves me.





We may be young, but we're not invinsible. So why waste life? After all, you only get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment