Monday 1 June 2009

So fragile we are we just don't show it.

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. I've been working, alot. Well, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, saturday. Apart from that I havnt really been doing much at all. Another reason why I havn't blogged, I havn't had alot to say. One thing I do have to say though... Ross is one good spammer! 141 txt messages and 55 facebook comments in one evening.

What else have I done worth mentioning this week... OH YEAH... NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 AND PIZZA HUT. NOT TO MENTION ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING BARBEQUE ON SATURDAY :)

What can I say, I have an amazing boyfriend who likes to take me out on properly old school dates. It was so awesome I felt like I was 14 again... apart from sipping on beer with my pizza and icecream factory instead of pepsi hahaha :)

I miss him now though :( I have a feeling I'm not going to see him for a few days :(

Anyway, I am off to watch neighbours like a homo.

Loves x

1 comment: