Thursday 4 June 2009

Live high, live mighty, live rightously...

what a week it has been so far!

I've not been at college much, but the drama seems to have been concentrated down into a weeks worth of shit in like... 5 hours. I don't like being involved in other peoples shit. Believe it or not I really don't.

Anyhow, I actually stuck around college for ages today, till like 6 o'clock! I actually fancied watching some of the Kiss Me Kate rehearsals, I wanted to keep it a surprise for next week when we see the show... but I just got nosy ha ha! It's looking good. I think they're going to pull it together :)
Plus I really didn't want to be at home. So watching rehearsals was a lot better than sitting at home alone for yet another evening.

I'm really not liking how I'm feeling at the moment. Like there's this giant heavy pressure growing inside me and I just need to explode and let it out, this burning question I need to ask. I need confirmation. I need piece of mind. I need you to make it better.
But I can't. I can't tell you. I just can't.
So I suppose I'm just going to have to try and swallow it and forget.
It's only a matter of time... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment