Thursday 27 August 2009

Madness Fills My Heart And Soul As If The Great Divide Could Swallow Me Whole... Oh, How I'm Breaking Down...

Sorry for yet another blog about how much I Love Dallas Green. I can't help it. It's like he's writing whats in my head... and then putting it to the most beautiful melodies with such a distinctive and amazing voice. I wish I could write like that.

Anyway, what can I talk about today then? ... *ponders*

Oh yeah, READING FESTIVAL. Wooooooo. Hooooooo.

This week has been pretty good to be honest. Spent almost every minute of it with a certain amazing person with a certain rather good new hair cut... :)

He's being overly nice to me at the moment... I'm becoming suspicious he's done something wrong haha ;)

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day of manic cake making/hair dying/painting/wrapping/general birthday preperations

Will be nice to spend the weekend with Big Spoon and Fanny. Two of my favourite people... oh and Arctic Monkeys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment