Tuesday 4 August 2009

:D

I've got a few spare minutes as Luke is being an antisocial gay and jizzing all over my dad's guitar books, so have a blog...

Having SUCH a good week. Well, my good week started on Sunday to be honest, when some of the coolest people in the world came to mine for the evening for more fake barbeque and bonfire funtimes. It was so lovely to see people. I would have liked a few other people to be there, but for various reasons that couldn't happen.. :( But thankyou to Alex, Luke, Tom, Emma, Abi, April and John for coming round to chill with me. I love you all.

So... what else do I have to talk about...? Well, Luke has practically moved in this week. Arriving on Sunday and leaving on Thursday. He's come to keep me company whilst my parents are away... oh yeah... and to go see AVENUE Q tomorrow!!!!
Oh and go on the London Eye...
and go to the SeaLife Centre...

I give the best birthday presents EVER!

Anyway, I'm off to go finish of a sketch I'm currently working on...

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment