Thursday 13 August 2009

But then again, I'll probably always feel this way...

I'm actually really happy with my life at the moment.

My biggest problems are currently the small mountain errupting on my forehead and which dress I should wear out tomorrow night, and which dress I should wear on Saturday. Definately does NOT suck to be me right now.

Oh and one small thing... I Love Dallas Green. I'm going to marry him... then have Luke as my bit on the side ;) Or the other way round... havn't decided yet... <3

Anyway, sorry for lack of bloggage recently, I've been far too busy having fun with good people in good places... Except the Ladygrove pub. Boo hiss boo. I don't like you anymore.

Anyway, today I didn't really do much... apart from make a key lime pie. It's kind of a cross between a lemon meringue pie and a lime cheese cake and a banoffee pie. It should be yummy tomorrow. And tomorrow I'm making enough Rocky Road to feed 50 people, plus cheese cake and possibly some brownies and cupcakes. Why you ask, does someone need to do that much baking? Basically, tomorrow night My mum is celebrating the fact she's finished her degree with a massive shin dig down the pub with a live band and food and drinks galore. Should be massively fun times. Then on Saturday... we're having another massive shin dig at our house for the people who couldn't make it to the first shindig on friday. Lots of shindigging will be done this weekend.

I cannot wait.

Though I am a little nervous as me and Luke are performing a few songs on saturday in "the music tent" My dad's idea. I.e. turning our field into a mini festival. I'm still not used to the whole, singing in public thing, which I suppose I probably should do, considering my chosen career path. But it should be fun. And it'll be nice to sing with Luke, because we've never performed together before...

:) I'm so happy

May this feeling never end.

I'm also quite excited about going back to college. Maybe a few things could be sorted out when we're all forced back into the hamster cage we know as the theatre where there's no place to run and only each other for company.
And obviously I'm excited about being an ND2 and doing some proper work...

So all in all I'm about 90% happy at the moment. Which is really rather good for me.


Oh and believe it or not, I'm happy for you. You're a good match.

No comments:

Post a Comment