Thursday 10 December 2009

The Geek In The Pink <3

The geek in the pink SD polo that is... I <3 Him.


Cyrano all this week has been hell. I'm actually really rather ill. I can't taste, head, breathe or speak. It's not much fun. So doing a play in masks with full lights AND the radiators in the theatre on last night wasn' the funnest thing ever. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Ah well, only one more show to do, oh and my log book... then it's all over and I can actually concentrate on stuff which is important like auditions. EEP. I'm scared. I mean terrified. I have 8 weeks till my first one. And I'm not prepared at all. I should be learning and perfecting a monologue a week. I am no where NEAR that organised. I never was any good at prioritising...

I don't know if I want to grow up yet...

I'm not ready to go it alone.

I also don't want to go back to that place we were in at the start of september. That was a bad place. It needs to stay in the past. Because I cannot deal with that again.

Let me in. I'm on your side.

I really want this cold to bugger off now. I want to be able to sing again. I want to be happy again. Being ill makes me grumpy. And I don't like being grumpy.

Right, I better go do my log book I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment