Friday 15 May 2009

forget regret or life is yours to miss

God it's been a while hasn't it? I feel like I should say I've been REALLY busy and that's the reason for my lack of blogs... but that's a lie... I've been in college two days this week.

I went to see the second years mini musical show last night. It was rather buff, I got to see my boy in all his suited up buffness singing with a big fluffy purple puppet. It was AWESOME. I am also now in love with Rent and really want to see it/sing it/be in it/have sex with it... without getting all the AIDS...
Anyway, after the show me and buff stuff went back to his house and watched a programme about a childrens home (sad yet inspirational) and a programme about male beauty (icky and strange) and then went to sleep haha! good times.

then today I got up way too early for a day off and actually went oput in public with wet hair and no makeup! god I sound like such a princess. I'm not... I'm just really not pretty without makeup.

What else did I do today... oh yeah, me and Chris went to town and bought him some super dry shiz and then sat in Preppy Republic and drank hot chocolate and ate mini oreos and talked about his love life and life in general and it was really lovely. It should be strange, me and him talking about our love lifes... concidering not too long ago that would have meant talking about each other. But it was lovely. And it was so nice to catch up. We then went back to his house to play guitar hero... only to find we were locked out.... in the rain... for 45 minutes! but it was worth it because his mum was out buying two new BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have named them Dusty and Hazel. And they better stay like that!! hahaha

I am now sitting here getting bored and waiting for my lovely boyfriend to come online because I miss him :(

also... I LOVE AVENUE Q... AND RENT... AND WEST SIDE STORY........... ok I'm finished now...



five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment