Thursday 11 November 2010

I really do believe i am in need of therapy.

I know hate is a strong word.
It's a strong emotion.
It's one I've been dealing with for the past few months. I know pretty much all of my close friends who know what I'm on about are getting the end of their tethers on the subject. to be honest, I don't blame them. It must be pretty tedious. Thinking oh, I'm seeing Hattie today, I hope she doesn't moan on and on about her problem. A problem she should be over by now.

Well. I'm not over it. Sorry. I do try. Believe me I try.

But i am completely, 100%, categorically NOT over it. I know my blogging on this subject has become increasingly vague, but I try not to be purposefully vindictive in my blogs. I don't name names, or obvious subject matter. Not that you deserve anonymity. Not that you deserve anything from me. You've pretty much ruined any self worth/confidence I've gained in the past few years. And as for trust? That's out the window.

You have no idea how much I just want to spew out the whole sorry mess on to this blog, names, the full story. It's infuriating.

Oh. and I hate orange. It's a stupid colour.

Done.

1 comment:

  1. Orange is my new favorite color! I think it is such a cheerful color! It is the color of sunsets and sunrises and it is just happy. It is positive energy. Maybe what you need is more of it.

    ReplyDelete